Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Climate Change: a risk management argument

Although I think that Climate Change due to Global Warming is a real threat to our future, I haven't written any posts about it as Climate Science is a very complex area of study. My Blog Roll contains a number of Climate Change sites, particularly Real Climate and Open Mind. I cannot match the detail and erudition of those sites and feel that there is little that I can post on the topic that would add to the arguments of professional climate scientists.


That was, until I came across the video below, which gives an interesting and entertaining perspective on the topic. It takes a risk management point of view.


One word of warning, the video is almost 10 minutes long.




The username of the producer of the video is wonderingmind42

Click on the link for other videos that he has produced.

No comments: