Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Google Map


I have produced a Google Map of our trip. A graphic of it can be seen at the left. Click on it to enlarge.

The actual Google Map can be found at the link at the bottom of the post:
Click on the link to view the map.

To zoom in double click on the part of the map that you want to view in more detail.

The zoom in and zoom out process can also be handled using the slider at the top left of the map.

It will zoom in to the center of the map, so centre the map on the area of interest before using it.
I have included place holders for the major stops and the trips that Margaret, Bob and I did in Queensland.

As well I have traced the basic route we followed. If you zoom in to a level more detailed than the one that I used to mark the route the line will move away from the roads.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&om=1&hl=en&msa=0&msid=107879275714242786694.00000111ca0949b3e5408&z=6

No comments: